Gà ăn mày
Nhóm Chuyển ngữ
Gà về hưu
Tham gia
10/1/14
Bài viết
Gạo
OUR OPEN DIARY

This thread is created for all Gacsach.com members who are interested in participating in Our Open Diary project. Our Open Diary is a shared diary for members to write blog posts on thoughts on their current daily lives, news, events, etc. This thread is the only topic on Gacsach.com that allows members to write in English only.

Rules:
1. Each diary post or reply post, including post to correct each other’s spelling or Grammar, must contain a minimum of 100 words. Post with less than 100 words will be deleted.
2. Post must be in English only. All other languages will be deleted.
3. Post with teen code or teen language, or not following forum’s standard punctuation rules will be deleted.

Chủ đề này được lập ra dành cho tất cả các thành viên của Gác Sách có hứng thú tham gia Nhật Ký Mở. Nhật Ký Mở là nhật ký chung dành cho thành viên viết nhật ký theo dạng blog về cuộc sống, tin tức, sự kiện hằng ngày, v.v. Nhật Ký Mở là chủ đề duy nhất trên Gác mà thành viên có thể “yêu tiếng Anh” nhiều hơn tiếng Việt.

Quy định:
1. Bài viết, cho dù là bài blog hay phản hồi để chỉnh sửa ngoại ngữ của nhau, đều phải có ít nhất 100 chữ. Bài viết dưới 100 chữ sẽ bị xóa.
2. Bài viết chỉ được bằng tiếng Anh. Mọi ngôn ngữ khác sẽ bị xóa.
3. Bài viết sử dụng ngôn ngữ teen hoặc không theo quy định chính tả chung của diễn đàn sẽ bị xóa.

(Chỉ phần này có viết bằng tiếng Việt cho các bạn đều hiểu mục đích của chủ đề này thôi nhé. :) )

Thân,
Ruồi

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:

conruoinho

Gà ăn mày
Nhóm Chuyển ngữ
Gà về hưu
Tham gia
10/1/14
Bài viết
Gạo
Re: [Tiếng Anh] Our Open Diary (Nhật Ký Mở)
SELECTED POST
(The Moderator will select posts with remarkable content to list here.
Người phủi bụi sẽ chọn những bài viết hay để dẫn link ở đây.)
  1. Journal entry by h.y, 19-Sep-2014
  2. Journal entry by quachngan99, 21-Sep-2014
  3. Journal entry by streetchick, 22-Sep-2014
  4. Homework entry by Trích Tiên, 26-Sep-2014
  5. Journal entry by Starlight, 27-Sep-2014
  6. Journal entry by libra_2000, 27-Sep-2014
  7. Book review entry about Colorless Tsukuru by conruoinho, 29-Sep-2014
  8. Thoughts about Love by ngothuys, 29-Sep-2014

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:

Ivy_Nguyen

...quy ẩn...
Nhóm Tác giả
Gà về hưu
Tham gia
29/8/14
Bài viết
Gạo
I tried my best to read all information and then I saw the followed translation! :v
I thing this topic will be very good for us to practice English writing. I am not good in English Writing, so I really like this idea. Thanks Ms Small Fly for starting this topic. Hope everyone will be interted in this topic.

I think the rule about 100 words is a litter bit strict. Because, if in my post has only one mistake, for example wrong sence, someone wants to help me correct it. She/he needs to tell me only one sentence: correct verb, it's wrong sence. Then this comment will not have enought 100 words, what's happen after that?
This comment will be deleted? Or the writer will have to add more information (chating, writing a poem, or something...)?

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:

xiaofang

Gà nhập
Nhóm Tác giả
Nhóm Chuyển ngữ
Tham gia
27/2/14
Bài viết
Gạo
I tried my best to read all information and then I saw the followed translation! :v
I thing this topic will be very good for us to practice English writing. I am not good in English Writing, so I really like this idea. Thanks Ms Small Fly for starting this topic. Hope everyone will be interted by this topic.
Finnally, I hope this comment have enought 100 words! :)):)):))
I think the rule about 100 words a litter bit strict. Because, if in my post has only one mistake, for example wrong sence, someone wants to help me correct it. She/he needs to tell me only one sentence: correct verb, it's worng sence. Then this comment will not have enought 100 words, what's happen after that?
This comment will be deleted? Or the writer will have to add more information (chating, writing a poem, or something...)?

At first, welcome to our topic. You are the first one to post on this diary. <3
You got some mistakes here:

- Interted by this topic: Interested in this topic.
- Finnally: Finally.
- Enought: Enough.
- I think the rule about 100 words a litter bit strict: This sentence is missing “is” between “words” and “a”, I think. “I think the rule about 100 words is a litter bit strict” is more correct.
- It's worng sence: Wrong, my dear.

Last but not least, yours first comment got 67 words, the second on got 74 words, why don’t you put it together? ;))
About the “100 words rule”, I will answer you later, after consult with conruoinho who still sleeping right now. ;)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:

hmaster0142

Gà tích cực
Tham gia
27/6/14
Bài viết
Gạo
I thing this topic will be very good for us to practice English writing. I am not good in English Writing, so I really like this idea. Thanks Ms Small Fly for starting this topic. Hope everyone will be interted by this topic.
Finnally, I hope this comment have enought 100 words! :)):)):))
I think those words need to be corrected. :P

About 100-words rule, I think its purpose is to prevent spamming, right? If so, we can ask admin to restrict the lowest number of words allowed for this topic. It's gonna be a lot of comments afterwards, and counting number of words for each comment is not an easy thing to do. :)

By the way, this topic is great. It reminds me of something I used to do before. :D

Ivy_Nguyen

...quy ẩn...
Nhóm Tác giả
Gà về hưu
Tham gia
29/8/14
Bài viết
Gạo
At first, welcome to our topic. You are the first one to post on this diary. <3
You got some mistake here:

- Interted by this topic: Interested in this topic.
- Finnally: Finally.
- Enought: Enough.
- I think the rule about 100 words a litter bit strict: This sentence is missing “is” between “words” and “a”, I think. “I think the rule about 100 words is a litter bit strict” is more correct.
- It's worng sence: Wrong, my dear.

Last but not least, yours first comment got 67 words, the second on got 74 words, why don’t you put it together? ;))
About the “100 words rule”, I will answer you later, after consult with conruoinho . ;)
Thanks for your comments. I will correct my last comment. As I said before, I am not good in writing, that's a reason why I am attending this topic.
A huge dificulty for me, I often writing English in Microsoft word, it has soft ware or something to help me correct words and sometimes correct even grammar. But in here, every word that I've wroten has under line with red color. It's hard for reading and finding the mistake before I post the comment.
And for the last, thanks for help me count all the words!

libra_2000

Gà BT
Nhóm Chuyển ngữ
Tham gia
14/5/14
Bài viết
Gạo
:DI really like this topic 'cause I'm quite bad at writing in English. Like Ivy_Nguyen, I had read all information in English before I saw the translation in Vietnamese. This feeling can't be called pleasure.
Bài này của tui chắc chắn là bị xóa do vi phạm "lệ làng" nè. Tuy nhiên, bởi vì quá ức chế do không hiểu các bạn viết gì trong đó. Ôi! Điên mất, cái mỏ nhiều chuyện của tui. :mad:
Suggested by this post of Ms Leaf, I think we should write the translation of each post under the writing in English. This will help everyone know the main idea each member wants to transfer and can help them correct their mistakes consistently with situation. Besides, we can enrich our vocabulary from each post and don't need to use "google translate" to understand what people want to share with us.
About the “100 words rule”, I think it is suitable. When you write something, you has to think carefully what you want to write before you start writing. For example, when you read short stories and you want to comment something in order to correct some grammatical mistakes of the authors and give advice to them, you have to think and write more than 100 words. This helps your post impress the authors and they will reply as soon as they read it. So this rule will allow you to express your idea in only one comment and make you think before you write something. Even when you want to correct wrong sentences of others, you should try to express what you want to advise and help others and indicate how to write something without making any mistakes.
By the way, thank Ms Small Fly for this topic. I like the name Small Fly Ivy_Nguyen named for you.

hmaster0142

Gà tích cực
Tham gia
27/6/14
Bài viết
Gạo
Suggested by this post of Ms Leaf, I think we should write the translation of each post under the writing in English. This will help everyone know the main idea each member wants to transfer and can help them correct their mistakes consistently with situation. Besides, we can enrich our vocabulary from each post and don't need to use "google translate" to understand what people want to share with us.
I think we don't need translation here, one of the reasons is that there're things I just wanna write and can only write in English. :P

Using English makes me feel comfortable when talking about something more...emotional. Also easier to express my thoughts. Translate it into Vietnamese makes it sounds quite silly sometimes. The fact is I use almost everything on computers, phones, mails, games...with English interface. Using Vietnamese interface makes me confused. :D

I also think no translation is good for self-learning English. If you want to understand, you will have to search the meaning of words you don't know by yourself. That's a good thing to do, because there's no shortcut to anything. That's my opinion. :)

Yu Cherry

Gà tích cực
Nhóm Tác giả
Tham gia
17/8/14
Bài viết
Gạo
Hello everybody!
I think this is a good topic because it helps everyone practice English writing more and more. I know that there are a lot of people speaking English very well in this forum. But, I think rule with 100 words is not a good idea, because my English is not so good. I want to speak English with everyone, however, 100 words is too much for me.
Next time, I hope you will change the rule to make it more appropriate for us to use.
Finally, I wish grow topic and get the support of the members in the forum.
Have a nice day!
Dear.

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:

streetchick

Gà ăn bám
Nhóm Chuyển ngữ
☆☆☆
Tham gia
9/12/13
Bài viết
Gạo
Hello everybody!
I think this is good topic because it's help everyone practice English writing more and more. I know have a lot of people talk by English very well in this forum. But, I think rule with 100 words is not good idea, because my English not so good. I want to talk English with everyone, however, 100 words is so much with me.
In the next time, I hope you will edit the rule for appropriate with our English.
Finally, I wish growing topic and getting the support of the members in the forum.
Have a nice day!
Dear.
You got some mistakes here. :3
- This is good topic => This is a good topic.
- It's help => It helps.
- I know have a lot of people talk by English very well in this forum. Maybe "I know that there are a lot of people speaking English very well in this forum" is more correct.
- Not good idea, because my English not so good => Not a good idea, because my English is not so good.
- Talk English => Speak.
- 100 words is so much with me => You can say, like, "100 words is too much for me".
- In the next time => Next time.
- For appropriate with => appropriate for + noun or appropriate to + verb. Maybe you can say "I hope you will change the rule to make it more appropriate for us to use."
- I wish growing topic and getting the support of the members in the forum => I don't really understand this sentence. Did you mean you wished this topic would grow and get the support of all the members in the forum, right?
Hope you will improve your English skills. :)

(By the way, xiaofang, the word mistake is countable, so there should be a letter 's' here, right? :P)
You got some mistake here.

My opinion: This topic is quite good, it helps me to express my feelings, thoughts,... Also I need to improve my Writing Skills, and I'll be very appreciated if someone can point out my mistakes for me. :D

Just a small question: How can we know whether we have written more than 100 words or not? ;;)

Chỉnh sửa lần cuối:
Bên trên